Thursday 29 July 2010

new stuff and CD

Sitting in the top office. Rest of the office is quiet and empty. Everybody else is setting up our equipment in the hall. The church requested that we move all the things that are on the floor, and that includes monitors, speakers, lights and loads of wires. I hope they are alright out there. I am burning a couple of ex of our new CD. It's a Promo and the tracks are developed especially for Holiday Club 2010. It has 3 new written songs, 1 rewritten and a fresh new reflection on it. It sounds really good! I've written the music to all of them except one and I am really proud to have achieved this. I've done something new all by myself and it is a great feeling. All it takes is that somebody believes in you, like Sam did in me, and you can do what you want.

We are in our 3rd day of Holiday Club 2010.
Now I have to go to attend the leaders meeting, so we can let the kids in after that.

Linnea (going home to Sweden in 4 days!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit the Act 4 WebsiteAct 4 NewsMake an online donation
Hertfordshire Website Solutions - PumpkinPip.com